Localities around Williams County can expect to see many elected offices on their ballots this November.
Not all of the candidate petitions are in at the Williams County Board of Elections, but of those submitted by Monday, the following candidate petitions have been verified and approved by the elections board:
• Michael Elser — Bridgewater Township trustee
• Patti Rosebrock — Springfield Township fiscal officer
• Pamela Day — Holiday City Village Council
• Don Leu — West Unity mayor
• Kevin Gray — West Unity Village Council
• Willie Grime — Brady Township trustee
• Ed Kidston — Pioneer mayor
• Deanne Batterson — Pulaski Township fiscal officer
The deadline for candidate petitions, as well as ballot issues, is 4 p.m. on Aug. 4.