In November 2019, President Donald Trump made an unscheduled visit to Walter Reed hospital, which the White House dismissed as a "quick exam and labs." Now, new information is revealed about what really happened at this visit. Chris Cillizza explains.
- Local man sought in death of infant son
- Bryan City Council approves DORA
- ALG Health to Open Manufacturing Facility in Bryan
- Authorities seek fugitive after pursuit into Williams County
- A walk back in time at Sauder Village
- Walmart evacuated during bomb scare
- Family Video in Bryan and Defiance closing; Main culprit is lack on new movies from studios
- Collision on Ohio 15 north of Bryan
- County sees COVID-19 surge, threatens to move county from Yellow to Orange
- Wausau Supply Co. is coming to West Unity.