Space heater likely cause of Edgerton fire

Something combustible getting too close to a space heater is believed to have cause the fire at 134 E. Morrison St., Edgerton, Saturday afternoon. The house’s one occupant was treated for smoke inhalation at the hospital and released.

A space heater and something combustible is the likely cause of a fire Saturday afternoon in Edgerton that left one person with smoke inhalation.

Edgerton Fire Department was called out to 134 E. Morrison St. at 4:28 p.m. Saturday.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.