The Bryan Area Foundation is accepting nominations for the annual Howard C. and Mary Allene Hawk Good Citizen Award. The prestigious award was endowed by the Hawk family in memory of their parents, Howard C. and Mary Allene Hawk. It is presented annually to one of Bryan’s outstanding citizens. The BAF is accepting nominations for this honor until Wednesday, February 1. Once the winner is picked, the BAF will recognize the winner in the fall. Pictured is Amy Miller, left, President/CEO of the BAF, and Steve Hess, Vice-Chair of the BAF, reviewing possible candidates for the award. If you would like to help recognize a Bryan, Ohio, resident that deserves this distinction, visit Good Citizen|Bryan Area Foundation for nomination criteria and forms.
- New ‘Jeopardy!’ Champ Jake DeArruda Compares Ken Jennings & Mayim Bialik, Explains How He Beat Troy Meyer
- Bryan girls basketball beats Wauseon, clinches share of 4th-straight NWOAL crown
- People With Autism May Feel Pain More Intensely: Study
- Minor caught trespassing at Bryan City Schools
- Chasity Yoder, United Way director, resigns
- Hilltop girls basketball clinches share of BBC title in win over Stryker
- Garza enters guilty plea to child endangering
- Hilltop receives donation for new weight room equipment
- Girls Basketball Roundup: Bryan beats Evergreen, Edon edges North Central
- Edith “Miriam” Clum (1930-2023)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.