Highlights of Wisconsin's 61-0 shutout of Central Michigan on Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium.
As featured on
It looked for all the world like Paul Chryst was sending a message to seventh-ranked Michigan — UW's next opponent — during the 17th-ranked Badgers' 61-0 demolition of Central Michigan on Saturday. That message? This isn't the UW team you remember from last season.
It’s almost impossible to overshadow Heisman Trophy candidate Jonathan Taylor and a UW defense that has yet to allow a point this season. But junior quarterback Jack Coan — with big help from Quintez Cephus — managed to do it during the most lopsided victory of the Paul Chryst era.
The No. 17 Badgers were downright giddy after witnessing Quintez Cephus’ triumphant return to Camp Randall Stadium, a six-catch, 130-yard, two-touchdown performance in a 61-0 victory over Central Michigan Saturday afternoon.
National Sports News
- Man dies in lawn tractor accident
- Polter brings humble leadership to Apaches
- Elections board tosses Kidston challenge of Jim Fee's residency
- Sheriff's election: One complaint dismissed, one sent to secretary of state
- 732 names removed from Williams County voter rolls
- Woman charged with shooting man in Defiance parking lot
- 11 indicted, including man suspected of slamming woman's face to the floor
- Montpelier man sentenced for rape offenses
- Bryan looks to add esports team
- Crash claims Hicksville man